Thursday, October 2, 2014

Sweet Mustard Rosemary Chicken

 
Scrolling through Pinterest one evening, I ran across a recipe for "Man Pleasing Chicken."  Curious about what that actually meant, I clicked on the recipe.  I was directed to wittyinthecity.com and as I read through the recipe on this very creative food blog, there was one line that just seemed to speak to me:

"If you are the busiest person on the planet and don’t have much cooking experience, but you have to prepare a meal to woo the love of your life, cook this chicken!"

Ok, so maybe it only FEELS like I am the busiest person on the planet, and I DO have some cooking experience but I WOULD like to prepare a meal to woo the loves of my life. 


I wasn't thrilled about the name of this dish so I debated over what to actually call it.
     Worlds easiest chicken
     Chicken in under 30 minutes
     Chicken your whole family will love

None of those seemed quite right, so I settled on Sweet Mustard Rosemary Chicken. 


Sweet Mustard Rosemary Chicken
1/2 cup honey Dijon mustard
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
salt and pepper
fresh rosemary








Combine mustard, syrup and rice vinegar.











Season chicken with salt and pepper.









Place chicken in a glass baking dish.  Pour sauce over chicken.


Bake 30-40 minutes at 450.


Serve with your favorite veggies and bread.



Ben and Courtney really liked this chicken.   Who knows, maybe this really is "man pleasing chicken."

Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    I saw Your blog and I thought it had great recipes and awesome pictures! I therefore would like to invite You to our new culinary website which has just started.

    This is how it works in short. TastyQuery.com is a website for food bloggers and their fans allowing them to automatically collect recipes from Your food blog. It's a large database of links to recipes on food blogs. Everyone can join us for free.

    For more please visit:
    http://tastyquery.com

    TastyQuery.com is an English version of our main website called "Mikser Kulinarny", founded in Poland. "Mikser Kulinarny" has a large audience (over 2 mln unique visitors monthly) and with TastyQuery.com we want to repeat that success and drive thousands of new visitors to your food blog.

    In case of any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.

    Best regards!

    ReplyDelete