Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Crock Pot Chicken and Stuffing







Last week was homecoming week for my kids.  It was an entire week up fun-filled events and activities. 

















We
kicked off the week at a coronation ceremony at the school on Monday
morning.  Ryan was a member of the kings court so I was there to support
him AND to see the girls dresses too.  They showed a video presentation
that featured of all of the members of the court including baby
pictures.  (A total tear jerker.)













Tuesday was the Homecoming parade through the town of Social Circle.











And Saturday was the dance.















Courtney went to the dance with a friend too.













To say that it was a busy week is an understatement.   I didn't have a lot of time to get dinners on the table so I turned to some quick and easy meal ideas.  And since nothing's easier than throwing dinner in the crock pot - I put mine to good use last week.  Tuesday night was the perfect night to throw dinner in the crock pot before I headed into town to watch the parade. 



I found this recipe on fortheloveofcupcakes.com.  (I was a little leery of pulling a chicken recipe off of a cupcake blog but it seemed so easy that I thought I would give it a try anyway.)









Crock Pot Chicken with Stuffing

4 chicken breasts

1 box stuffing (I used cornbread stuffing.)

1 can chicken noodle soup

1/4 cup sour cream

1/4 cup water

















Place chicken breasts in the bottom of the crock pot.































Sprinkle stuffing over chicken.





























Combine soup, water and sour cream and pour over stuffing.

















Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.









Serve.











It seriously doesn't get any easier than that.  My family was starving ( and freezing) when we got home from the parade and this dinner hit the spot.  They absolutely LOVED the chicken and even went back for seconds.  (The ultimate compliment in the world of me.)



Super easy dinner for a super busy week.  I enjoyed every minute of my hectic week.  Hope you enjoyed the pictures.



Ciao!



Ingredients:



4 Chicken Breasts

Stuffing (I prefer Cornbread)

1 Can Chicken Noodle Soup

1/2 Cup Sour Cream

1/4 Cup Water


Method:



Put the Chicken on the bottom of your Crock Pot.

Sprinkle all the Stuffing on top.

Mix the Soup, Sour Cream and Water.

Put that Mixture on top of the Chicken and Stuffing.


Cook on Low for 4 Hours.

- See more at: http://forloveofcupcakes.com/2013/10/stuffing-chicken-super-easy-crock-pot-meal/#sthash.3oNaGUqe.dpuf



Ingredients:



4 Chicken Breasts

Stuffing (I prefer Cornbread)

1 Can Chicken Noodle Soup

1/2 Cup Sour Cream

1/4 Cup Water


Method:



Put the Chicken on the bottom of your Crock Pot.

Sprinkle all the Stuffing on top.

Mix the Soup, Sour Cream and Water.

Put that Mixture on top of the Chicken and Stuffing.


Cook on Low for 4 Hours.

- See more at: http://forloveofcupcakes.com/2013/10/stuffing-chicken-super-easy-crock-pot-meal/#sthash.3oNaGUqe.dp




No comments:

Post a Comment