Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Soft Tacos


 
Springtime in Atlanta can be glorious.  The warm, sunny 65 degree March days are when I love Atlanta the most. I also love that I can use my Big Green Egg all year round without having to brush off the snow first. I took full advantage of the warm afternoon we had a few weeks ago and fired up my BGE to grill some chicken for our taco dinner.  It was a super simple dinner but super tasty.





Seasoning
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon cumin
3/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 teaspoon pepper







Sprinkle seasoning over chicken breasts.



Slice chicken into thin strips for tacos.
Wrap tortillas in foil and warm them on the grill for a few minutes.








Lay chicken on tortilla.














 Add sliced avocado.
















Add salsa.








How do you like to eat your tacos ... rolled or folded?

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment