Thursday, August 2, 2012

Turkey, Ham and Bacon Wraps


I can't believe it's possible, but tomorrow is the first day of school for my kids.  It's even harder to believe that I have an eighth grader and a junior in high school!  Yikes.  To send them off to their first day back at school,  I am going to pack them a special treat in their lunch box - turkey, bacon cheese wraps. 







Start with a wrap.















 Add mayonnaise (or hummus)















Add meat (turkey, ham, etc.)














Add cheese
(I used provolone and american)















and bacon.









Roll and cut in half.
 




I don't think that these wraps are going to make going back to school any easier on my kids but it might make lunchtime a little better.  I am really going to miss them tomorrow - this house is going to seem awfully quiet without them.

Ciao!



No comments:

Post a Comment